דיור חופשי are sizable player housing plots that can be situated within the אזורי השפעה (ZOI) of a כפר (שלב 3) or higher.
- Freeholds are limited to one per account.
- Freeholds are approximately half an acre in size.
- The footprint of a freehold does not change with node progression.
- Expansions and upgrades become available as node progression allows.
- Freeholds may not be sold to other players.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of the freehold buildings that are used to process resources into processed goods.
- The best processing can only be carried out on freeholds, so obtaining a freehold will require a large amount of effort.
- If a player wants to achieve a freehold they can achieve the freehold, however the amount of effort resources and time that's required in order to achieve that freehold is a large amount. It is something that is a monumental achievement for you to to get that freehold; and the reason why is because freeholds tie in very heavily to the processing artisanship aspect. Some processing can be done in nodes, but the best processing is done on freeholds; and we want to make sure that there's a little bit of a throttle or gate on the amount of effort that's necessary to achieve that influence over the processing market. – Steven Sharif
- Inns and other player housing options are available that are easier to obtain for players who do not need the benefits of a freehold.
- Just because the freehold is very difficult to attain doesn't mean that you don't have a space for housing and furniture that you can achieve through our apartment system or an inn or the static in-node housing. Those are alternate methods as well but they do not have that aspect of the best processing is done on the freehold. – Steven Sharif
The freehold system interacts with multiple other systems in-game.
- 1 Freehold placement
- 2 Freehold benefits
- 3 Freehold buildings
- 4 Freehold professions
- 5 Freehold security
- 6 Freehold destructibility
- 7 Guild freeholds
- 8 Underrealm freeholds
- 9 Housing types
- 10 Real estate
- 11 Visuals
- 12 See also
- 13 הפניות
דיור חופשי may be placed anywhere within the אזור השפעה of a stage 3 node (or higher) so long as they are not in close proximity to any of the following:
- Pathing routes (Roadways).
- מבוכים and other points of interest (POIs) regardless of advancement.
- אירועים spawn areas.
- Other freehold plots.
- Hard terrain features, such as mountainsides or cliffs.
Freehold plots will require a certificate from the parent node in order to place the plot.
- The current design allows placement of freeholds anywhere in the אזור השפעה of the node that the certificate was purchased from, including its vassal nodes. This may change as the result of testing.
- Depending on where you achieved- where you procured the certificate from, as long as it is either in the parent or the vassal area, it could be a part of either. You give that declaration when you lay down the freehold. But like I said, that may change because we are actively defining a different approach on some of the vassal systems. – Steven Sharif
The more advanced a node is, the more freeholds can be built within its אזור השפעה.
- Ample space will be available to place freeholds in the אזור השפעה of a village node.
Collections of freeholds placed together are considered part of their parent node and do not become a separate node, other than via roleplay.
דיור לשחקנים offers a number of benefits: Each different type of housing offers different benefits.
- Ability to claim citizenship to a node.
- Additional benefits are granted to home owners who are also citizens of that node.
- Ability to place furniture and other decor items.
- Houses will be empty when purchased. Players will need to place furnishings and decorations in them.
- Each size of player-owned housing determines how many decor items can be placed in it.
- Storage containers.
- יצירה benches to craft furniture and other items.
- Prized items can be displayed within a house.
- השגים and trophies may be displayed.
- Social activities.
- Housing may provide proximity based bonuses.
- Players may grow crops in the garden sections of their player housing.
דיור חופשי offer the following additional benefits.
- Freeholds allow the owner to sell consumables that are only purchasable from specific buildings.
Freehold buildings can be placed on a freehold plot.
- Freehold farms
- אולמי גילדות
- Lumber yards
Buildings will require blueprints and materials.
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
Freehold buildings will not change in terms of footprint (within a specific tier of that building) but may increase in height.
- Certain buildings will have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes. For example: Small, medium, large, to mansion-sized homes.
- A mansion sized home may occupy up to 50% of a freehold plot.
Freehold building architecture is based on the blueprint for the building.
- Cosmetics can also be applied to a blueprint based on the type of building.
- Players are not locked into any particular race for freehold blueprints.
The way we look at it is the freehold is your space so we want you to be able to make it look the way you want it to. – Jeffrey Bard
Freehold building placement
There may be a grid-based system that freehold owners can use to place items/props and buildings on their freehold plot.
- Players will need to manage how these are arranged to maximize adjacency bonuses.
Depending on where your place you're freehold, you're gonna have different environmental tiles available to you and those will kind of enable or buff existing structures that you place in your Freehold... I don't know that we would put like fish farming just for a freehold that's on a river. What we would probably do is give you a buff to fishing in that area. That kind of a thing. So there'll be more buffs for existing things rather than necessarily a special buildings just for that area. But again we're not fully baked in on that system yet, so it's very possible though we end up going down that direction. – Jeffrey Bard
Buildings will be able to be named. The custom name will appear as floating text when it is targeted.
Players may decorate their player housing and other types of buildings.
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may be able to upgrade to pre-furnished sets when they purchase their home.
- Pre-furnished sets will be almost entirely visual and aesthetic. Only items crafted by the Carpentry profession will have in-game functionality.
- Players may place furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Items may only be placed in locations that are suitable for that item. For example: Statues, may only be placed in exterior locations (of דיור חופשי and Static housing).
- Each size, grade, and type of player-owned housing determines the number and type of items that can be placed in it. For example: You can place only the best furniture in mansion grade in-node housing.
- Building skins may change the shape of a homestead but the space available for furnishings should remain consistent.
- When it comes to if you put a cosmetic house on top of your normal house, those cosmetics should be similar in size. The shape will change, so maybe the room layout will be different, but it'll still be like a one-story building. – Margaret Krohn
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- There may be decor items that are representative of unique weapons that are available in the game.
Quality furniture can be crafted in-game based on the skill of the craftsperson and availability of recipes, components and workbenches suitable to craft them.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
- Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like you know, I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
- Prized items such as achievements and trophies may be displayed.
Freehold building skins
Themed freehold skins were offered as קיקסטארטר and מימון המונים בקיץ rewards and are sold through the cosmetic store.
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
I had a meeting with the Design Team the other day (as they are working on further details for the Freehold System) to help clarify some of the answers to the questions y'all have been asking, and they will be sending me information. Once I receive this, I will be working on a content update to reflect that information, and going forward, we will provide those details on each individual cosmetic item. Updating all the past items to provide more clarity on what in-game item types you can place the cosmetics on will take time once this process begins, so please bare with us as we start from present to past items, updating their information. – Margaret Krohn
- Professions such as Farming and Fishing.
- Freehold buildings can be used to process gathered resources into processed goods, such as Animal husbandry and Metalworking.
- Crafting stations can be located on freeholds.
- Player owned businesses such as taverns can be placed on freehold plots.
עיבוד is one of the artisan classes in Ashes of Creation.
- Processing involves the refining of raw materials obtained from gathering and item deconstruction.
- The bulk of the time spent in the artisan system resides in the processing branch. The processing time varies based on the quality of the processed goods.
- Some processing can be carried out in nodes, but the best processing can only be carried out on freeholds.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of the freehold buildings that are used to process resources into processed goods.
- The amount of goods that can be processed while unattended by the player is based on the rating of that particular processing station.
- The time spent processing can be reduced by upgrading the capabilities and quality of the processing station via a progression tier system.
- That's going to be very important as you get to very late game processed materials that are required. Because some of these things might have days to process within a station, but if you have spent the time and done the work to advance that processing station you could cut that down considerably, perhaps even greater than 50 percent; and that's going to have a significant impact on your ability to either control markets or to create goods. – Steven Sharif
- There will be a preparatory phase to provide the building with needed fuel or other materials to process the required grade of materials.
- Processing as it stands for Alpha-2's implementation is that there is a certain amount of prep work that's required first for the industry-specific component, which is the building. That prep work might be finding a certain amount of lumber to light the fire in kiln or whatever, to a certain temperature in order for you to process a certain grade of ore; and that grade of ore being malleable then into an ingot; and that produces that ingot so-to-speak. Now, in that process there's a gathering component, there's a preparatory phase, there is a time-related component. – Steven Sharif
- There will also be time-related and gameplay elements that require the player to interact with the processing building. These elements act to throttle for the introduction of processed materials from raw gatherables into the economy.
- There's also possibilities that the machine you're using itself has some type of gameplay layer- should the kiln get overheated, and you have to throw some water on it or something. There are elements there in that process that we want to mimic this gameplay opportunity for players to interact; and not just be a time-sink. But time-sink is also a component of it as well, because that's the throttle for the introduction of processed materials from raw gatherables into the economy. – Steven Sharif
Freehold buildings are able to be levelled up based on the length of time and productivity of the freehold.
- Freehold progression unlocks new bonuses, abilities and capabilities.
We want there to be progression in many systems and part of the freehold progression is that when you establish these base buildings the longer and more productive you are and exist with that freehold, the more opportunity those buildings will have to both level up: offering new bonuses, new abilities, new capabilities; and just surviving in this world is a feat in and of itself, so it's rewarded by allowing progression with those things. – Steven Sharif
There's no reason why you couldn't license your name to somebody else who also has a freehold and who also has an Inn and work together. – Jeffrey Bard
Taverns provide tiered services.
- משימות that might only be gathered from the player-owned taverns.
- Meals that grant buffs for a period of time after a player leaves.
- Recipes that could potentially be sold to cooking professions, that may only be obtained from a player-owned business in a certain area.
The longer the tavern is in business and the more patrons served, the faster the tavern will level up.
- Q: What benefits do players receive for taking on the role of a tavern owner?
- A: You will get noticeability with regards to your creations because that will be displayed to the characters that consume those things; but, in addition, you can get certain types of itemization rewards depending on the number of patrons that you serve. You can also reap economic rewards, such as gold from the inn that you are selling your goods at. And then you can unlock access to certain types of recipes and or vendors based on the level of reputation you build up in that particular node. – Steven Sharif
Freehold expansions and upgrades are available as node progression allows. Some of these improvements affects the size of freehold farm plots available for crop planting.
- אומנים freehold features are also affected by adjacent terrain features. For example: building next to a river provides a nearby source of clean freshwater, and will have a positive effect on crops.
A fishery is a farmable area that can be placed on a freehold plot. A fishery allows gathering of fish that are unique to the fishery blueprint.
A permissions system will enable an owner to grant access to specific parts of their housing.
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
A property has a single owner.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
Players cannot steal from a freehold under normal circumstances.
Players cannot PvP while inside (the footprint of) a freehold (except following a successful node siege).
- Duels may be initiated within a freehold or node as they are considered self-contained events that are opt-in by all parties, and do not fall under the player flagging system.
- The freehold is intended to be a protected area unless there is a siege and the town gets destroyed. If the town gets destroyed, the freehold's up for grabs and it becomes a PvP area. – Steven Sharif
- NPC guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege. NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold.
- Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
Players may grant shared access to certain freehold services to a limited number of other players, such as access to their processing centers.
דיור חופשי may be attacked by any player for a period of two hours following a successful siege against its parent node.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the אזור השפעה of a stage three (כפר) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
דיור לשחקנים designs and decorations are retained and can be placed again later if the housing is destroyed during a node siege.
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
Node building destruction
מבני צומת (including player housing) have hit points and can be damaged or destroyed by different systems.
- NPC-driven events that are a response to story arcs or node atrophy.
- מצור על צומת and node wars.
- Attackers may not be capable of destroying a node during a siege. Instead they may carry out precision attacks to disable specific service-oriented buildings within the node. These buildings can be targeted with siege weapons and bombs.
- Hazardous events such as tornadoes or hurricanes.
If buildings suffer more than approximately 25% damage, any דמויות ללא שחקן or services offered by that building will not be available until the building is repaired.
- Players must repair damaged buildings (or rebuild destroyed ones) in order to reactivate the services from those particular buildings.
Buildings that take significant damage are destroyed and appear as rubble on the plot they occupied.
- שלטון הצומת must clear any rubble on plots before any buildings can be reconstructed. Any prerequisites for the building reconstruction must be satisfied beforehand.
- Buildings also live within a prerequisite system. So in order to build down the tech tree of what these buildings provide, as the node grows larger to access stronger building types, you may get a kink in that chain if it's destroyed and you'll have to stand that back up in order to support the service again. – Steven Sharif
- If the node is destroyed by a node siege, the debris field will contain spoils that are lootable to the victors of the siege.
- דיור לשחקנים that is destroyed during a node siege can no longer be sold. Furnishing and decorations are retained and can be placed again later.
When a guild reaches a certain level, its guild master is granted a guild freehold certificate to enable placement of a guild hall.
- Some freehold cosmetics may be applicable to guild freeholds.
משאבים will be different in the העולם התחתון.
- This will affect Farming and Animal husbandry professions.
- Since players may only have one Freehold, they must choose their Artisan specializations accordingly if they wish to place it in the Underrealm.
|דיור לשחקנים||Type.||Availability.||Starting count.||Ownership limit.|
|דירות||Instanced.||כפר stage and higher.||50.||One per character per server.|
|דיור חופשי||Open world.||כפר stage and higher.||Ample.||One per account.|
|Static housing||In-node.||כפר stage and higher.||8.||One per character per server.|
Players buy the deeds for housing from the node itself. Players can also buy and sell properties from other players.
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
- The more apartments that have been purchased in a node, the higher the price scales.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances.
- Static housing and apartments can be listed and sold to other players.
- There is no cap on the price of player-originated housing sales.
- דיור לשחקנים that is destroyed during a node siege can no longer be sold.
- דיור חופשי may not be sold to other players. This is subject to change based on testing.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
2021-04-15 2021-04-04 2020-05-29 2018-01-19
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (36:29).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (42:01).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (35:36).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 שידור חי, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 שידור חי, 2022-06-30 (1:09:29).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 10.6 שידור חי, 2022-02-25 (1:12:27).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (40:20).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 13.5 שידור חי, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 שידור חי, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 שידור חי, 2017-10-16 (56:38).
- ↑ וִידֵאוֹ, 2017-05-25 (0:02).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (1:52:33).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2018-05-09 (40:24).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (1:03:44).
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (34:21).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 25.4 25.5 25.6 25.7 שידור חי, 2017-05-10 (30:53).
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 28.4 28.5 רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (40:20).
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 30.4 וִידֵאוֹ, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (53:20).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-10-30 (44:22).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-05 (32:11).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Store: Velkor's Eye.
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-24 (9:58).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2019-06-28 (1:09:22).
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 שידור חי, 2020-08-28 (2:14:06).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (44:11).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (41:27).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2018-12-06 (44:14).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2018-10-31 (46:18).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (36:18).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-11-17 (26:22).
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 שידור חי, 2023-01-27 (1:35:45).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-24 (29:54).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (38:04).
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 שידור חי, 2022-01-28 (1:13:55).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-22 (56:31).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-06-25 (1:31:04).
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 שידור חי, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 58.3 שידור חי, 2020-05-29 (39:47).
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 59.2 שידור חי, 2017-06-01 (24:30).
- ↑ רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-18 (41:03).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-12 (1:00:18).
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 62.3 62.4 62.5 פודקאסט, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 63.2 פודקאסט, 2018-05-11 (48:29).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (50:00).
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 65.2 שידור חי, 2022-12-02 (1:22:30).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-05 (15:47).
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 67.2 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (58:32).
- ↑ 68.0 68.1 68.2 68.3 68.4 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 69.2 שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (26:40).
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 70.2 70.3 שידור חי, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2018-02-09 (51:57).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-17 (1:03:23).
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-08-08 (6:44).
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 שידור חי, 2021-11-19 (54:26).
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 שידור חי, 2018-01-18 (31:05).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-12-23 (1:29:27).
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 82.2 82.3 שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- ↑ רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- ↑ 84.0 84.1 84.2 שידור חי, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- ↑ 85.0 85.1 85.2 85.3 85.4 Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-02-26 (1:11:13).
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 88.2 שידור חי, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 89.2 שידור חי, 2017-11-17 (47:10).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (1:00:57).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2019-10-31 (36:20).
- ↑ 92.0 92.1 שידור חי, 2019-11-22 (16:56).
- ↑ 93.0 93.1 93.2 93.3 93.4 93.5 93.6 93.7 שידור חי, 2022-03-31 (1:13:00).
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 94.2 94.3 94.4 רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- ↑ Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- ↑ 96.0 96.1 שידור חי, 2019-11-22 (17:59).
- ↑ רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (59:38).
- ↑ פודקאסט, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- ↑ 101.0 101.1 101.2 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- ↑ רֵאָיוֹן, 2019-04-21 (45:45).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2021-04-30 (1:14:12).
- ↑ Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- ↑ MMOGames interview, January 2017
- ↑ 106.0 106.1 שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- ↑ 108.0 108.1 108.2 108.3 שידור חי, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- ↑ שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- ↑ 111.0 111.1 111.2 111.3 שידור חי, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).