- All three categories of quests will be available from a variety of local, hidden and discovered sources, such as bulletin boards and NPC quest givers.
- We’re going to be breaking up what is traditionally called ‘questing’ into three different categories: Narratives, Events, and Tasks. We want to avoid going down the path of trying to force narrative into gameplay where it doesn’t really fit (ie: filler stuff that doesn’t really relate to what’s happening in the world).
- Dialog choices within the quest UI are intended to affect gameplay, such as unlocking side-arcs and storylines.
- Q: Will dialogue choices have any impact on the quests in regards to how NPCs respond to you or the overall outcome of that quest, or is it more just a role-playing perspective without any major impact?
- A: No. The dialogue choices are intended to provide an impact, both with the response of the NPC, it might also serve as predicates for other systems. If there are certain paths chosen within the dialogue tree it might unlock different side arcs and story lines that other players may not experience. The dialogue trees are not meaningless. They're meant to provide gameplay related context. – Steven Sharif
List of quests
- Quest givers are identified by a green shimmer on their nameplates.
- Not every quest/quest-giver will originate from within a node.
- There will be subtle ways that players will acquire knowledge that something is to be done in an area.
List of quest givers
- A featureless tome
- Archscholar Denari
- Attendant Wynden
- Captain Quinn
- Corporal Cuhlum
- Headmaster Varus
- Lieutenant Griori
- Olexia Fobrasna
- Private Tarston
- Scholar Lodi
- Scholar Rhea
- Sergeant Landry
List of quest rewards
|Item||Icon||Item type||Rarity||Level requirement||Set|
|Frayed Cloth Gloves||Gloves||Common||7||Frayed|
|Lava Forged One-Handed Sword||Sword||Rare||12||Lava Forged|
|Lava Forged Wand||Wand||Rare||8||Lava Forged|
|Refurbished Plate Gauntlets||Gloves||Common||7||Refurbished|
|Sharpened One-Handed Sword||Sword||Uncommon||5|
|Tome Of The Tundra||Spellbook||Epic||15|
- Every stage a node develops it's unlocking narratives, storylines, it's changing the spawn population of the area around it, changing what bosses exist, it's triggering events where you may have legendary dragons attack the city. It's basically writing the story of the server based on the actions and determination of the players. So, you may experience a dungeon one month earlier and have a completely different story that relates to this location the next month, because something has changed either geopolitically or from the node standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Personal or class-based activity.
- Even player driven mechanics will still have story components. There will be a reason why the player driven mechanic is available or required of the player; so every system that's created touches a story. – Steven Sharif
- If there are too many other major arcs happening at the same time in the same zone, a story arc may need to wait its turn, even if conditions are right for it to be unlocked.
- עלילה drive one or more storyline quests within the game.
- Story arcs can branch into different stories with multiple possible endings depending on the quest objectives that players complete during each chapter.
- The developers will try to ensure that story arcs in future expansions flow on from existing story arcs, regardless of the different possible outcomes.
- There will be a variety of different types of story arc content at different scales, with different cooldowns to suit different types of players in the game.
- We must provide enough of this content at varying scales such that it isn't worthwhile or economical to control every single story arc in the world. Some will be smaller in scale and production value, and thus, will move faster and have shorter cooldowns before they're reintroduced. – Skott B
- Corrupted resources are variations of resources that are only available in corrupted areas or during certain story arcs.
- Mayors require certain resources.
- Buildings are required within a node.
- Social organization tasks need to be completed.
Story arc chapters
- Players can progress a chapter by completing story arc quests within the timeframe that each chapter is active.
- Phase timers are shown (in the quest UI) to indicate how much real-world time is available to complete the quests in each phase.
- If the player completes all quests in a particular chapter, they will need to wait until the next chapter to obtain further quests.
- Story arcs can branch into different stories with multiple possible endings depending on the quest objectives that players complete during each chapter.
- It's not just a matter of completing the laundry list of things that the NPC has you do, but you pick from a whole bunch of objectives, many of them optional. Some of them, if not most of them, hidden when you first undertake the quest. So go dig up a guide, or blaze your own trail, or whatever; but depending on which objectives you complete, those are the things that help the server aggregate what is going to happen in later phases of the story arc. And that's across all of the players participating during that time frame: what objectives they decide to complete. – Skott B
- Story arcs can last for days, which reduces pressure to log in daily to remain competitive.
- Story arcs normally progress according to the passage of real-time, which is clearly indicated in your quest journals. Even if a zerg guild throws all their resources at a story arc, they can't lock anyone out of participating by doing all the participation on their own. You'll have the time indicated in your quest journal to finish the content available in that chapter. – Skott B
- Most story arcs will repeat with a cooldown, but major story arcs will only occur one-time: These can be replayed, but in a non-interactive way where any choices made do not impact the world.
- The cooldowns between arcs repeating will also be quite long- proportional to the length of the chapters, but we're still in pursuit of the right numbers there. You can't do the individual quests again until the entire arc restarts. – Skott B
- Players can progress each chapter by completing story arc quests within the timeframe that each chapter is active.
- Story arcs can branch into different stories with multiple possible endings depending on the quest objectives that players complete during each chapter.
- You can't really farm the quests in any meaningful way, because once you've done the quests in a chapter, that's it until the next chapter. Whether 1000 people participate or 10, the chapters will stay active for the same length of time, and as long as you participate in the clearly-marked time frame in your quest journal, you're good. The only thing that a concentrated effort can help with is influencing the narrative paths through the arcs. – Skott B
- These quests stages can be failed. The ability to retry a failed quest depends on Node progression.
- There will be many different quests that actually have stages of the storyline; and these stages can actually be failed. You can actually fail a storyline; which sucks when you think about it, but at the same time that risk makes your investment that much more important. – Steven Sharif
- Quests may differ based on the stages of nearby nodes, seasonal influences, and events such as world bosses.
- Quests involving citizens from multiple nodes are unlocked based on the alliances and other relationships between the nodes and their progression.
- We're gonna keep track of the history of the world so that we can tell people the story up to the current day. A player who's brand new, who's come in at the six-month mark can take a look at each server, what each server has done, how each server has tackled the storyline; and they can decide for themselves what community they want to join; what version of the world that they want to take part in. – Jeffrey Bard
- Scribes may be able to collect and record information about the events of the world as they see it from their point of view.
אירועים are things that happen in Ashes of Creation as the result of development in the world. There are several different types of events that are triggered due to certain conditions (predicates) being met. Events are scaled to fit local, regional, and global needs.
- Some events incorporate random story-driven interruptions to the normal flow of the world, such as blocking off specific roadways, having a random raid boss or mobs appear unexpectedly in a zone. Some may lead to wider consequences, such as climate change, plagues, volcanic eruptions, forest fires, or other natural disasters.
- Events... can be local, regional or global, and consist of boons or banes. They’re triggered based on a lot of different variables, and some may be one-off Events that occur once, and never again. If an Event is handled successfully, then something good happens to the local, regional, or global area. If it fails, then something bad befalls the local, regional or global area. They’ll relate to the overall Narrative, but don’t fall into its overall structure (for the most part). These are the things that will be written into history, and we imagine that as time grows, each server’s history will diverge more and more.
- Events that are taken care of successfully have positive consequences.
- There are certain effects that can happen in a world that does not have a proper response from the player population and that's the whole idea behind these events that can happen; that feel like these are natural world progression events if corruption starts to show itself as a response- as a push back to the player's development of nodes in the world itself. – Steven Sharif
- Events that reach a fail condition have negative consequences, such as:
- Natural disasters.
- Node attacks from NPC mobs, such as dragons, or hordes of zombies.
- Local events that have not been addressed successfully may start to expand regionally or even globally.
- Some of the events that spawn have consequences that lead to node attacks; and enemies have a particular type of hate list on certain buildings that a node may have access to when they attack during an event; and that hate list might relate to- or that building choice might relate to something that is indicative of the storyline for that particular event; or it could be something that is more pivotal to the defense of the city. If the city doesn't respond to these types of things that might weaken them for potential player attacks afterwards. – Steven Sharif
- There are events that lead to the spreading of corruption that players will have to fight back against. When these events occur players will need to participate to keep the intrusion on the material plane back.
- If events are not triggered within a certain time period, they could occur randomly.
- There may be one-off events.
- Events do not directly impact class effectiveness but there may be ancillary effects in terms of availability of equipment, enchantments or tattoos.
- Calendar events.
- Node attacks.
- Monster coin events.
- POI events.
- Narrative events.
- PvP events.
- אירועים עולמיים.
Monster coin events
- During a Monster Coin Event, players will be able to activate Monster Coins, allowing them to become monsters and wreak havoc! These Events can be triggered in a variety of different ways, and in some cases they may even provide cosmetic rewards.
- They are structured in a way to prevent groups from gaming the system.
- Monster coin events are triggered by activity in the world, such as node advancement, defeating a boss or constructing certain types of buildings within a node.
- Server messages appear for players in the vicinity of these dynamic events.
- The player will have a number of potential objectives they can choose to attack during the event. This may include node buildings, points-of-interest, dungeon, NPC, or other open-world objective.
- When you're playing as a as a monster from the monster coin use as part of an NPC event that might be targeting a node, or other some other open-world objective or POI, or dungeon, you get to participate as a monster and your focus is completing objectives that have already been prescribed as part of the event. – Steven Sharif
- Drop tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Monster coins only allow a character to participate in events on their own server.
- NPC hate lists do not affect monster coin events.
- Traditionally, the Ancients are not going to be part of the Monster Coin system. These are the primary antagonists of the story. From a lore perspective, and one of the reasons why they're not a part of the Monster Coin system, is because their souls have really developed almost to the point of perfection in manipulating the Essence for more corrupt uses. They haven't quite gotten there, and who knows if they ever will, but that attunes them out of the possibility: The reason why the monster coin system is possible with other creatures. – Steven Sharif
- Tasks refer to node-based objectives that are narrative based.
- Tasks come and go in regional areas; and react to events in the world.
Tasks are hyper-local to individual Nodes, and will be centered around developing the Node that they belong to. If you want to go kill five wolves, this is where you’d do it. You can kill five wolves on your own, and that will count toward Node progression, but if a Task is offered to kill five wolves, then both the Node and your character will get bonus XP when that task is completed. Tasks will be numerous and varied, and will reflect the different gameplay styles that players can engage in within Ashes – there will be crafting, exploration, combat, and gathering oriented tasks (among many others).
- There are quests that interact with PvP. PvP is not a secondary component of the game. PvP is an equitable component of the game. Remember we are a PvX game, which means that we emphasize both PvE quest lines and story modes and content as well as PvP. It is an intended design theory for Ashes of Creation that the world is not filled with just your friends. The world is also filled with adversaries; and because of that we will provide opportunities to encourage social friction; and that may be in the form of these PvP oriented questlines. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be an obligation to login each day.
- Will likely not be RNG based.
- Focused around how changes in the world relate to a player's opportunities.
- Location matters due to the lack of fast travel.
- I don't think those will be RNG based. Those will be probably- you will see the reward structure for those types of quests. Will they be dailies? No they won't be in the sense of what we've experienced dailies in the past where you feel so obligated to log in and like you'll miss these things. It's more gonna be focused around like how the world is changing and how the changes in the world relate to your opportunities; and then if your location's gonna matter because fast travel is not a thing, where you're located at is going to determine your the risk versus reward opportunities that are present; and then depending on the time that those occur. – Steven Sharif
- There will be no "grindy" quests.
- There will not be repetitive quest lines through a single dungeon to obtain gear.
- The aspiration is to have more things to do in the game than a player has time to do.
There might even be different directories of the quest that exist for specific races, and even though you're sharing a quest to kill a boss, if you're human and I'm an elf, I will have a different arc potentially that leads in a different direction than you, even though we took the same quest; and this can relate to who the primary cultural contributor is to a node unlocking different arcs for cultures that share the primary culture of a node - not that locks out content but it gives a flavor in a different direction so that not everything is so cookie cutter. – Steven Sharif
Race matters because narratives have paths that also are influenced based on the primary contributing culture to the node... If you're a Niküa and you have you're in a Niküa node that's predominantly Niküa, you're going to have certain services and/or abilities as a member of the Niküa race that other races may not have access to... They may have alternative quest lines, but they won't have specific ones. Now those specific Niküa quests will then relate to the meta-narrative that's present in the world and they'll start to direct some of that meta-narrative; and that'll be beneficial for your kind because it will unlock certain content for your race that other races haven't unlocked yet. So there is an incentive there to see progression along that line now in order to curb the progress of a dominant race. – Steven Sharif
- דמויות ללא שחקן will react differently to different character races.
- Languages will be distinct between NPC races and in the lore.
- Certain quest givers and דמויות ללא שחקן may only be present at nodes with certain cultural influences.
- Depending on the cultural influence of the node activates certain types of quest lines and/or sponsors. Some of those are shared, some of those are general. Some of those relate to a progression path that is a first time user experience. Those will be constant across all culture types. Some of them, however, are predicates that spawn when certain story arcs and/or events, or commissions or buy orders become present within the node; and those might change based on the cultural influence of the node. So there is a separation between those populations. – Steven Sharif
There's going to be a lot of shared quests but there's also going to be class-specific quests; and the reason for that is that some classes are better at others than doing certain things and that'll play itself out through the general community quests. That's fine, but there are certain periods from a designer's perspective where you want to make an encounter be the antithesis of what a player is good at. It also gives them perspective because we have a more fluid class combination system where you can play the line in your traditional role by adding a secondary class that's different from your primary classes role. The benefit of having these class-specific quests early on especially in an archetype is that you can come to a determination and have greater experience for the things you're not good at. So you know how to progress your class in the future with the things you have access to that are different from what you're good at.' – Steven Sharif
- Those משימות will be influenced by the player's class progression via their choice of primary and secondary archetypes.
So you want to give them storyline that's relevant and make sense for them to their class progression. If I'm a fighter I should be going to a barracks and learning from this dude early on. Later on if I want to take on that mage secondary and I'm more arcane in the things I do, or more based in the essence, then yeah it makes sense for my also again for a catered quest to me that lets me focus on that route in the narrative. – Steven Sharif
- For those solo players who don't really care about finding a community to play with but they want to have one when they need it, there's going to be a lot of opportunities from a dialogue perspective, in-game chat options; you can join as part of citizenships: there's a lot of pseudo factions there- social organizations that give you an in to other players without the strong bonds that typically come with guild-oriented organizations; and I think that that's a comfortable medium between the two. – Steven Sharif
- Certain quest lines and hunting grounds are devoted towards solo players.
- Node citizenship and social organizations provide the ability to interact without the strong bonds that typically come with guild-oriented organizations.
- Mechanics exist within larger conflicts for small groups and solo players to impact the battle.
- This includes systems that will likely focus on single group sized participants while the larger battle is occurring.
- דמויות ללא שחקן will have voice acted audio greetings.
- Narrated quest lines are not currently planned for launch. It has been stated that adding voice acting into the game at a later point will be a fairly cosmetic change.
- Certain bosses and creatures will have voice lines along with other audio cues.
- AI voice acting is not currently planned.
- Is it difficult to add voice acting later? No, it's definitely not... It's a fairly cosmetic change. – Steven Sharif
- Voice acting is a fun luxury to have, but it is not only a costly one, but it is also one that takes a lot of logistics. – Steven Sharif
- Mayoral commissions cost gold from the treasury for the mayor to initiate.
- There will be a cap to the number of commissions that can be accepted by a single player.
- Completing mayoral commissions will reward the node with node commodities, node-to-node reputation, mandates, and temporary buffs to buildings or zones.
- Mayoral commissions can be conducted by both citizens and non-citizens, but only citizen contribution will generate mandates for the node.
- Mayoral commissions are distinct from node commissions, which are system generated commissions.
- Q: Is participation always going to be greater for larger nodes by default, or can a small node with close to 100 participation still greatly benefit from them?
- A: That's gonna come down to what commissions the mayor is initiating. Level three nodes aren't going to be initiating mayoral commissions that require thousands of players to participate, because they don't have access to those; where Metropolises that have a huge citizenship base will get access to those kinds of commissions. So the rewards will be proportionate to the node level and the expected amount of citizens. – Chris Justo
System driven caravans
- These are initiated by players with a diverse choice of routes and launch windows, making them difficult to zerg.
- Initiating a caravan from one node to another will create a PvP objective that players will need to defend while it moves along its chosen route to the selected destination.
- Roads will upgrade as nodes advance. Different roads will dictate the speed and type of caravan required (off road vs on road).
- The caravan system is designed to be initiated by the player. Which means, information of the caravans launch time and route, should be a closely guarded secret. Routes will also be diverse, and the world is large, so it might behoove you to scout the route ahead before a launch. Fast travel in our game is also limited, which means unless the guild had knowledge of your plans before hand, it is likely that they will be unable to organize and travel to a location. As far as mass guilds securing trade routes, there is always a bigger fish in the pond. Also caravans will have limitations on carrying capacity and launch windows that will segment mulitiple caravans by several minutes, which would space out the caravans, making it difficult to "zerg" a defense. – Steven Sharif
- Nodes answering these resource requests must have a trade agreement or alliance with the requesting node.
- Once the requesting mayor accepts a fill order from another node, a system driven caravan is spawned to transit the goods.
- Players can participate in helping to defend the caravan if they wish.
- Mayors who need certain resources that either they don't have enough of, or that they're prospectively investing in: they will initiate a mayor request, and any node that sees that request on the mayoral caravan drop-down menu will have an opportunity to attempt to fulfill the trade request. In order to fulfill a trade request, a node must have a certain level of relationship with that requesting node. At a minimum it has to be a trade agreement relationship; and then there's a limited number of those trade relationships that you can have; and that scales up to eventually alliance perspective. And then, once the node requesting mayor accepts a potential fill order, then a system spawned caravan is generated and the transit is completed. Players can participate in helping to defend that or not. – Steven Sharif
There are going to be different speeds that are going to be utilized. So you might be walking through one area and then they might start running and you might have to keep up and that might be time for certain ambushes that are intended along the design path. If you don't address that ambush in a quick manner your escortee has already started running off to the next thing and now he's getting ambushed by the next thing. – Steven Sharif
Quests and reputation
Good actions, such as participating in civilization building, may result in a character gaining positive node reputation. Bad actions taken, such as failing certain quests, may result in gaining negative reputation. This reputation is gained or lost on a per-node basis.
- Negative reputation may open up certain quest lines that the darker, seedier side of the world are interested in.
- The more good aligned or civilization building aligned tasks that you complete, you get higher positive reputation. But if you get low or bad reputation you could be deemed enemy of the state of a node. You could be deemed a bad actor and it might raise prices for you, but it also might open up certain quest lines that the darker, seedier side of the world are interested in. – Steven Sharif
Certain דמויות ללא שחקן and node vendors will react differently to player characters based on their reputation within the node or with "factions" within the node (such as social organizations).
- Node reputation affects access to certain node vendors, specific goods or services that they sell, and the pricing of those items.
- Node reputation is a separate mechanic that also deals as a predicate for the vendors that you have access to as a player. And so you can establish that node reputation by doing certain activities within the node, by progressing within certain social organizations, or certain religions within the node; and then that predicate serves as your access either to items granularly within a vendor's access table, or to just vendors as a whole. It just depends; and there's different thresholds you have to meet across different vendors. – Steven Sharif
- NPCs will add a player to their hate list if that player heals, buffs or otherwise assists any player on their hate list.
Removing player corruption
- Dying removes a significant portion of a player's corruption score.
- Gaining experience will also slowly reduce a player's corruption score.
- Any experience that's gained by the player, whether it be through achievements in crafting, or in adventuring, or through other types of achievements: All of that experience goes towards your adventuring class experience gained; and then some experience can dual purpose towards professions as well. So if I reach an achievement in my crafting profession and that grants me additional experience within that profession to rank up, it will also grant the same amount of experience over in my adventuring level; and to that point, anytime you gain adventuring experience you tick away at the corruption. – Steven Sharif
- A quest may be utilized to reduce the player kill (PK) count of a corrupt player in order for them to accumulate less corruption score in the future.
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2020-05-31 (6:25).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-01-27 (9:43).
- שידור חי, 2023-02-24 (42:20).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2020-05-31 (5:25).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-15 (20:58).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- שידור חי, 2021-09-24 (1:22:01).
- שידור חי, 2023-04-07 (1:10:08).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- שידור חי, 2017-05-22 (52:39).
- שידור חי, 2023-02-24 (37:11).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (14:14).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (3:32).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (1:22).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (6:30).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2018-04-05 (35:01).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (1:05:37).
- שידור חי, 2022-03-31 (1:15:29).
- שידור חי, 2018-01-18 (39:08).
- שידור חי, 2023-04-07 (55:22).
- שידור חי, 2023-03-31 (1:00:16).
- שידור חי, 2022-10-28 (32:52).
- שידור חי, 2017-06-01 (37:39).
- שידור חי, 2019-05-30 (1:18:16).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (15:37).
- שידור חי, 2023-04-07 (58:39).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (14:20).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (12:47).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-10-20 (2:36:25).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-09-29 (2:59).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2023-07-09 (47:05).
- שידור חי, 2023-03-31 (59:10).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (16:42).
- שידור חי, 2017-10-31 (29:50).
- שידור חי, 2023-03-31 (49:32).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2023-03-31 (25:20).
- שידור חי, 2021-03-26 (1:12:51).
- שידור חי, 2020-07-25 (1:50:20).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-08 (50:32).
- Kickstarter packages.
- Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-04-20 (9:20).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (51:37).
- Types of Events on Verra.
- שידור חי, 2021-03-26 (23:33).
- פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-03 (46:18).
- שידור חי, 2023-04-07 (37:56).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (44:13).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (32:29).
- שידור חי, 2020-06-26 (1:29:06).
- Our immersive world - Environments.
- שידור חי, 2017-05-08 (20:27).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- שידור חי, 2021-06-25 (1:13:30).
- שידור חי, 2020-01-30 (1:32:12).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (39:00).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (42:31).
- שידור חי, 2021-03-26 (50:03).
- שידור חי, 2020-11-08 (12:47).
- פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (54:35).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (36:51).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-10 (40:36).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (40:21).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (41:30).
- שידור חי, 2022-07-29 (1:20:24).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2017-05-25 (0:02).
- IGN: Ashes of Creation first look: An MMO that lets you be the boss.
- שידור חי, 2023-06-30 (1:50:52).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (22:19).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-03 (36:25).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- שידור חי, 2021-06-25 (1:36:05).
- פודקאסט, 2020-11-15 (47:12).
- פודקאסט, 2020-11-15 (51:22).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- שידור חי, 2023-05-31 (1:06:47).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-08-17 (23:47).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-30 (9:34).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-15 (26:13).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- פודקאסט, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-05-11 (1:00:19).
- שידור חי, 2019-07-26 (1:13:23).
- שידור חי, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2023-07-09 (1:35:28).
- פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (44:29).
- פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (46:10).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2022-09-30 (23:13).
- שידור חי, 2022-09-30 (2:40).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-08 (28:48).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2018-10-20 (2:22:09).
- שידור חי, 2018-04-8 (AM) (25:12).
- שידור חי, 2023-05-31 (45:26).
- Forums - Livestream Q&A - May 31, 2023.
- שידור חי, 2018-04-8 (AM) (24:14).
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (39:17).
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (43:07).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-08 (1:04:05).
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (42:05).
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (43:27).
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (2:10:23).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- שידור חי, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- שידור חי, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- City hall.
- שידור חי, 2021-12-23 (1:26:36).
- שידור חי, 2023-08-31 (1:06:01).
- שידור חי, 2023-07-28 (1:19:55).
- שידור חי, 2023-02-24 (1:22:04).
- שידור חי, 2020-02-28 (1:14:38).
- שידור חי, 2017-11-17 (29:45).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-26 (48:48).
- שידור חי, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- שידור חי, 2018-07-09 (20:41).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-18 (44:35).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2017-04-27 (0:17).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-19 (30:51).
- שידור חי, 2023-04-28 (1:27:18).
- שידור חי, 2018-06-04 (2:18).