(הופנה מהדף Undersea)קפיצה לניווט קפיצה לחיפוש
- Characters are able to utilize their abilities while in the water.
- Stamina does not limit swimming, however breath does.
- Navigational instruments are available to allow ships to detect movement under the water, such as aquatic mounts.
- Players that drown will respawn on shore.
- Aquatic mounts are faster in water and slower on land.
- Aquatic mounts will be able to fully traverse naval areas and water areas.
- Mounts will have skills that relate to fishing in some way shape or form, least the water mounts. Whether that be getting out to a particular area, whether it be like some type of fish finding or chumming the area. There could even be benefits while fishing in the water while mounted, like, you're on the back of your turtle out there just sitting in the water casting your rod, or your line. – Steven Sharif
- There won't be nodes underwater or in the water.
- These nodes will have specific water oriented influences, services, and questlines, that relate to the seas.
- Coastal nodes change the spawn tables of the nearby water content and can also trigger specific events.
- Coastal nodes are not directly siegeable by sea. Instead, harbors offer objective-based naval gameplay during node sieges.
- We've gone back and forth a little bit on whether or not the design intent for sieging of nodes is intended to include, for certain nodes, the naval component. The concern there was that it would be a difficult thing to balance around that particular node having accessibility from the water for those types of defenses. So what we've presented as an opportunity where harbors are the focal point of those naval interactions; and during sieges you are aware that nodes have certain objectives, which have ramifications and can influence the outcome and/or the ongoings of a particular against a node. And if one of those objectives is a naval objective, because that node might own a harbor, which is a point of interest that gets adopted by a node which advances far enough around it. So you might have one harbor and five nodes that can own that harbor. And the first to hit the village stage adopts the harbor. Then that can become an objective point during a siege that has naval interaction. So that's the direction we've moved towards, rather than allowing the naval component to interact directly with sieging the node itself as opposed to being a part of the objective-based gameplay that exists for a node siege. – Steven Sharif
- שידור חי, 2020-07-31 (1:42:41).
- שידור חי, 2021-01-29 (1:00:57).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (38:46).
- שידור חי, 2020-09-30 (55:39).
- שידור חי, 2022-10-14 (30:12).
- פודקאסט, 2021-04-11 (36:43).
- שידור חי, 2022-04-29 (1:08:27).
- שידור חי, 2017-07-28 (50:22).
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2020-09-30 (8:32).
- Ashes of Creation Twitter: Travel with an aquatic mount.
- וִידֵאוֹ, 2020-09-30 (6:38).
- שידור חי, 2020-09-30 (16:31).
- שידור חי, 2022-03-31 (1:22:01).
- Twitter - The animal husbandry system will affect aquatic animals as well!
- שידור חי, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- שידור חי, 2018-04-8 (AM) (18:29).
- שידור חי, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:01:28).
- שידור חי, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- רֵאָיוֹן, 2023-07-09 (1:18:49).
- שידור חי, 2022-10-14 (58:46).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- שידור חי, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!